So today, in no particular order, I am thankful for the following:
1) I have the best mom ever. I love and like her and cherish her so very much. I feel so lucky about this and am so humbled by it at the same time.
2) I'm blessed with an embarrassment of riches where friends are concerned and I'm thankful to and for every single one of you. ( I'll get more specific with this over time I'm sure. :))
3) I have a really awesome family that I not only love, but actively like. I would like to see more of them, but I'm thankful just knowing they're out there. Particularly those in Italy and the UK. Thank you! All of you!
4) I have a kind, loving, gentle, handsome, funny partner who is patient, supportive, generous of spirit and genuinely good. I am blessed to have him in my life and to call him friend as well. Thank you, Rob.
5) I have a stable, if somewhat boring, job working with truly nice people and the latter bit makes the boring bits very do-able.
6) I have a roof over my head that is wee but charming and I do not take having a home for granted.
7) I'm in relatively good health.
8) Oranges exist.
9) Laughter is a soothing balm for my soul.
10) I'm successfully, if slowly, working my way out of debt even on a small budget. It makes me proud of myself.
I think 10 will do for today.