Today I sing the gratitudes for:
1) The fact that Eileen is. I love you, Sweet One. Thank you for talking with me to day. You are such a blessing in my life. You're in my heart and thoughts and I adore you!
2) Hooray for a fun afternoon with Amy! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Love you!
3) Fabulous vintage dresses found today. Been a long time since I've found such fun clothing.
4) An evening with my mom and surrogate Aunt Barbara. Going to Barbara's house is an act of going home. She is amazing. 84, smart, sassy and beautiful. She has been a constant source of love and understanding in my life. I had my first slumber party at her apartment when I was 5 years old. 35 years later, she's still living in the same place and it is comforting and familiar and wonderful to visit her. SO thankful to and for her. So so thankful! And here she is:
5) Having a four day weekend rocks. Day 1 = fantabulousness!
6) All of the early birthday wishes are so sweet. Thank you!
7) Falling on the escalator and not doing more than a little bruising of my hand and ego. Phew!
8) Did I mention that I have the rocking-est mom ever? I love being with her so much. SO tickled that she's come down to spend the weekend with me. SO thankful that I get to be her daughter.
9) It was kind of fabulous today to have no cell phone. My battery died and I was reminded of how nice it was to not have one. It was nice to not be able to check my phone or call or or or....
10) So looking forward to the next few days. SO looking forward to it. It feels really nice to have happy anticipation going on. YAY!
Ok...sleep must happen now. Nighty night!