La la la! Life is good and I am blessed! Let me sing that again:
LA LA LA! LIFE IS GOOD AND I AM BLESSED!
Ahhhhhhh....I love that song. Singing it feels good. Remembering to sing it even on the days when I don't necessarily feel it, helps me to remember that it is true no matter what. :)
Once more with feeling (not that kind of feeling you fantastic pervert, you! *wink*):
LA LA LAAAAAAAAA! LIFE IS GOOD AND I AM BLESSED!!!!
It is Spring, the sun has been dancing is in the sky, I've been given clearance to start light dancing and some modified yoga again after a year of relative inactivity, I'm walking tons, have converted my desk to a standing desk, and feel like there are many, many opportunities on my horizon. Yippeeee!
It has been a full week, a good weekend, and there has even been some down time in amongst the busy. Let me get a "Hallelujah" from you on that one! Hallelujah! *grin*
With out further ado I sing my gratitudes for:
1) Remembering to sing my gratitudes.
2) Amazing, drama-free, happy making weekends at Southern Faire.
3) Rocking out with Cybele in the car on the way down and back. ACDC, Scorpions and Def Leppard all the way, Baby! *grin* Too much silly fun!!!
4) Breakfast with the other Furies. *grin* Good and good for my soul. I love you two so very much!
5)The 2 hours I got under that tree with Laura. My soul is still shining brighter because of our time together.
6) Seeing Glen and seeing Glen take photos again.
7) Being with my Commedia Famiglia, singing with Serenata and being kamikaze sign girl.
8) Getting to celebrate Scott's b-day with he and Christina. :)
9) Boozy Princess Party. Nuff Said! ;)
10) Catching up with Epaul. I'm so thankful for our 19 years of friendship! So so thankful!
11) Dinner at Okina with Katie & Michael followed by Gelateria Naia! Nom! And going to Angeline's with you two this month too. Hooray for hedonism!
12) Hugh Jackman with Marz. What a delicious night. Thank you for a lovely 21st anniversary evening! *grin* I love you so!
13) Making time for me today. I've really needed even a couple of hours of down time and I'm really proud of myself for taking it today.
14) Tilden Park. I need to spend more time exploring it. The Botanic Garden is so lovely and I realized as I drove home that I really don't know my way around this treasure of a park that is so close to my home. I need to remedy that. Thanks to Moriah & Mike for suggesting the Botanic Garden for today.
15) THE BEST FROG BOWLS EVER!!!! Yay for Froggy Bowls!!!! Thank you Moriah! I LOVE them! Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
16) Being able to get online at home again. My computer has gone buggy of late and I haven't been able to sort it out. I somehow managed to get it sorted today and I am most pleased!
17) Forcing myself to use other lenses instead of the one I've gotten so comfortable with. It is making me look at things differently and despite feeling like my photos have taken a step backwards, it is really good for me to stretch my brain like this. It helps me to grow as a photographer, to remember to look at things from a different perspective, and to force myself to see things in new way.
18) Being proud of myself for continuing to click away on a regular basis. I'm behind on editing, but I'm still taking photos and that is a good thing (tm).
19) Reminding myself to eat until I'm not hungry instead of eating until I'm full. I'm working on eating more slowly and paying attention to where the stopping place should be. I'm proud of myself for starting to remember to do that again.
20) Shoelaces with big green stars on them. They make me grin every time I look at my feet!
21) Crack Crackers (aka Trader Joe's Savory Multiseed Thin Mini Rice Crackers with Soy Sauce) and Katie's pesto hummus! NOM!
22) Embracing my belief in my self. One day at a time. Sometimes one moment at a time, but really truly embracing me. YAY!
And now, I stop prattling. Boing!
Tassels and Stripes
20 hours ago